Requrie BDE / Sr. BDE / BDM - Bancassurance SBI Life Insurance Co.Ltd

Written By Naomi S on Wednesday, May 3, 2017 | 11:10 AM

Experience  : 1 - 5      

Location   :   Bengaluru, Bellary, Mangalore, Belgaum, Mysore, India

Job Description   :

Achieving sales targets

Increase in number of CIFs / active branches

Training CIFs, encouraging SBI staff to become CIF

Arranging training programs for CIFs on products and selling skills

Increasing productivity of CIFs

Salary                             :      Not Disclosed by Recruiter

Industry                          :      Insurance

Functional Area              :       Sales , Retail , Business Development

Role Category                 :       Corporate Sales

Role                                 :       Sales/Business Development Manager

Keyskills   :

Sales Achievement Bdm Bde Selling Skills

Desired Candidate Profile   :

Graduate with 1 to 5 years of relevant experience (Minimum one years of relevant experience)
MBA (Marketing) preferred

Critical Competencies   :

Professional degree.

Product Knowledge

Action planning

Good relationship with BMs / CIFs

Good communication skills


Key Interactions   :

Regional Director

Regional Manager


Measures of success    :

Achievement of sales target

Relationship Management at Regional/Branch level

Education  :

UG                 :      Any Graduate - Any Specialization

PG                  :      Any Postgraduate

Doctorate        :      Doctorate Not Required

Company Profile   :

SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd

SBI Life Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Assurance.

SBI Life Insurance is registered with an authorized capital of Rs 2000 crores and a Paid-up capital of Rs 1000 Crores.

SBI owns 74% of the total capital and BNP Paribas Assurance the remaining 26%.

State Bank of India enjoys the largest banking franchise in India.

Along with its 6 Associate Banks, SBI Group has the unrivalled strength of over 16,000 branches across the country, arguably the largest in the world.

BNP Paribas Assurance is the life and property & casualty insurance unit of BNP Paribas - Euro Zone’s leading Bank. BNP Paribas, part of the world’s top 6 group of banks by market value and a European leader in global banking and financial services, is one of the oldest foreign banks with a presence in India dating back to 1860.

BNP Paribas Assurance is the fourth largest life insurance company in France, and a worldwide leader in Creditor insurance products offering protection to over 50 million clients.

BNP Paribas Assurance operates in 41 countries mainly through the bancassurance and partnership model.

SBI Life has a unique multi-distribution model encompassing vibrant Bancassurance, Retail Agency, Institutional Alliances and Corporate Solutions distribution channels.

SBI Life extensively leverages the SBI Group as a platform for cross-selling insurance products along with its numerous banking product packages such as housing loans and personal loans.

SBI’s access to over 100 million accounts across the country provides a vibrant base for insurance penetration across every region and economic strata in the country ensuring true financial inclusion.

Agency Channel, comprising of the most productive force of more than 68,000 Insurance Advisors, offers door to door insurance solutions to customers.

View Contact Details   :

Recruiter Name         :    HR

Contact Company      :    SBI Life Insurance Co Ltd

Email Address            :

Website                       :      Click here to apply


Post a Comment

berita unik